Imperial Irrigation District recently launched the new EVolve online platform to connect IID customers with everything they need to know about electric cars, vehicle chargers, charging stations, and incentives. IID customers interested in electric vehicles are encouraged to explore https://evolve.iid.com.
Designed to increase consumer awareness of electric vehicles, IID’s EVolve online platform was created in conjunction with ZappyRide. The web platform offers a number of learning opportunities, allowing customers to:
- Assess every electric-powered vehicle on the market, including plug-in hybrids and zero-emission vehicles.
- Refine the search for electric vehicles on the website by price, driving range, or the number of seats.
- Compare the cost of driving using IID’s electric rates vs. local gas prices.
- Find rebates and other incentives offered by federal, state, and local entities, including IID’s ReCharge! rebate program for EV chargers.
- Locate charging stations using zip codes.
To encourage customers to drive electric, IID currently offers a rebate of up to $500 for Level 2 EV chargers through its charger rebate program.
For more information, visit EVolve platform at https://evolve.iid.com.